Text to come.
- Canine and Feline Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT)
- STORZ MEDICAL MASTERPULS at the Sochi Olympics
- Utilizing a STORZ MASTERPULS shock wave therapy machine outdoors
- Try Shockwave Therapy When Your Pet Is In Pain or Isn’t Healing
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy in Musculoskeletal Disorders: A Review
“We use extracorporeal shockwave to treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal and lameness disorders in our practice and are very pleased with the results. We find shockwave therapy to be a very safe and effective therapeutic option and a very useful tool in treating lameness in the horse."(read more)
Patricia Quirion-Henrion, MA, NAVP
"I find shockwave an integral part of my treatment armament and practice. The MP 50 Vet shockwave machine is an outstanding tool for helping horses stay sound, happy and healthy." (read more)
Dr. Judy Tubman, VMD
On our ESWT Testimonials page you can read more from equine veterinarians all over the U.S. and Canada who are using extracorporeal shock wave therapy in their practice.